sub header

Because I never want you to miss a day

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Houston

We have a problem :/

Before I could not get him to go without pants. Now, i can't get him to keep them on!

It was awesome at first! Cute even! 

I was working and next thing I know he walks in the house butt naked.  I asked him to show me where his clothes were-he took me outside to show me "I peed on a wock!"

1-17-2012

1-17-2012

Next week-
I hear him yelling "Help"
"Help Nonni"
This is what I find.


1-23-2012

Then, I will spare you the photos.  I didn't take any! But here is the story:
D-"Nonni-I need a wiiiipe"
"You are naked where is your diaper?"
D-"I put ih in da twash"
"Did you Poop"
D-"on the flooor"
"WHAT? Where? Show me!"
walk to the kitchen
D-"ight dere, dats isgussing"
(Thinking--Oh! Joy! )
Sarcasm with a sweet voice "look it's on your legs and foot. Awesome"
D-"I did it Nonni High five"
and sarcasm backfires! 

Does he look guilty to you?

1-24-2012
Then it's quiet, I find him lying on the couch near naptime and see THIS! Yep, peed on my couch.
1-25-2012

After this last incident, and each before, he was talked to about keeping your pants on and leaving your pen*s alone. 

Then...it happened, not 30 minutes after our last chat, and I finally had to sp*ank him.  Not harshly, just firmly with another talk about leaving your pen*s alone.

And we have had no further incidents.  Written 1/26/12