sub header

Because I never want you to miss a day

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Withdrawls

I usually post photos with minimal words...but I don't want to forget the "cuteness"!
Trying to "wean" the toddler from too much tv watching after being sick! HILARITY! 
 9:30am TV goes off and I tell him he will have to wait until after nap for the tv to come back on. He says "Nonni, I tired you just have to put me down to take a rest"
A lot of whining and a little while later---he is playing in the office while I work and he announces "Nonni, I am taking a nap, please be quite (3 seconds later) I wake up and get to watch babies"
Convincing but I don't think so!
As soon as he's up from nap-watches tv show then the tv is off again.

His favorite show is Rugrats; so, I printed some coloring pages and he is carrying them around and playing with them like they are real. It's really cute! Too many cute things to remember something specific. But he did bring his car bin and dump them so Dill could "pway wis dem" "Deez are por Dilly" :) Rotten!  
 Here is a video from later in the day-he has no clothes on so I can keep a constant watch on his skin :)
Dinner time: he says "I want to watch babies" I explain that we don't have the tv on at dinner time unless Poppi is trying to watch the news. He points to the tv and says "Nonni you turn on da news por me" LOL!

TODAY: He is doing better as far as the hives go...just minimal breakout here and there but nothing like he had been experiencing.  I am weaning medication slowly. He has only had 2 minor breakout in the last 24 hours.  So excited to be on the "positive" side of this!
This is today with his "Bes Fwiend Dilly!"
"Deez my itchy boo booz"