sub header

Because I never want you to miss a day

Monday, May 12, 2014

Foods

D is one of the pickiest kids I know.
I want to look back and remember this because I know he won;t always be this way. I hope.

The extensive list of foods he will eat:
Hard boiled eggs (only white part) with salt
Cheese (sticks, cubes, shredded, sliced. American, Colby/Cheddar, and Mozzarella)
Pepperoni (70%less fat Turkey full sized)
Pasta (elbow, thin spaghetti...plain with a touch of olive oil {which he thinks is butter) and salt)
Pancakes
Scrambled eggs (no brown, light and fluffy)
Bacon (no burnt)
New York Garlic toast (no crust)
Pizza (cheese or Pepperoni)
Macaroni and cheese (only instant micro or blue box)


Cereal:
Captain Crunch Berries
Honey Nut Cheerios

Pop Tarts

Will eat if he has to:
Peanut butter jelly sandwich (no crust, light jelly) *I said I'd never cut the crust of my kids sandwich; I was wrong
green beans
mandarin oranges


Junk:
Lays Chips
Munchos Chips
pretzels
popcorn
candy that's not sour

Restaurant Choices:
The Loop- Pepperoni pizza
Chick-fil-a- only fries
Wendys, McD, and BK: Nuggets kids meal
Chips & Queso (only likes queso if it's white)
May eat a quesadilla if you're lucky
Bonos-fries
Shane's Rib Shack-fries and garlic toast