sub header

Because I never want you to miss a day

Friday, August 19, 2016

Awkward Part



#kidsTeachingLifeLessons I spent the morning fighting with this kid over his part. This was not the first time. He has a very natural part that causes a nice swoop of the bang. It looks so nice. Whenever I part his hair on his natural part, he always swipes his hair the other way (pictured) I went and showed him in the mirror how a natural part worked. I told him it looked better going the natural way... And then began my lesson (with passion) "Nonni I think it looks better the way I like. I don't care what other people think. It matters what Iiiiiii THINK. Some people care what people look like, I only care if people harm me, they can look how they want. It doesn't matter to me. You should let me look how I want."
And I stood there...knowing he was smarter than me and absolutely right! Enjoy your awkward part you #AmazingKid