sub header

Because I never want you to miss a day

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Fight

Well, it happened.  First fist fight ever. I must say, while I didn't witness it in it's entirety, witnesses declared D the winner. Though the other boy was taller and older, D had the skills. ;)

Apparently the other boy wanted to "fight!" I assume pretend fighting like he wrestles with his older brother.  Well, he started pulling on D and shoving him and D put up fists and "bop, bop...bopped" him in the face and head and well...the little boy started crying and said "that hurt!"

Well, everyone apologized and we talked about that "we don't hit our friends."

I know it isn't funny, but I can't help but chuckle. A friend asked where he learned that...I said it's probably genetic ;)

Did I mention...it was at church? God bless!