sub header

Because I never want you to miss a day

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Scarred

Let me set the stage: it's nap time, I hear doors opening and closing for the second time, I go check what's going on. The bathroom light is on, there is a little boy with my lip medicine in one hand rubbing it on his butt, my rug is turned over, his underwear are on the counter, clothes are on the floor, there are bits of toilet paper with poop in the trash and on the floor and then I see my guest towel with a nice brown stain on it as well. I guess you figured out why the rug was turned over too. Yeah. So that just happened and as much as I wish I was peaceful and understanding...I wasn't. My fever blister medicine was on his butt! He says "Nonni, just calm down." Lol I have, it's funny now, but I am afraid I may have to redecorate my bathroom because I'm scarred for life.