sub header

Because I never want you to miss a day

Monday, December 8, 2014

I've Said

SANTA:
D may have said "Santa is the reason for Christmas" which may have then caused a typical, in Jen Polk, style lesson on the reason for the season.
After the lesson, he brought over Jesus from the manger and says "Jesus is to remind us of St. Nicolas" and I may have wanted to cry.
We have been talking about this nightly during advent. I feel like I am truly swimming upstream against the mainstream. I feel very defeated, but will continue on.

 OLD:
How I know D is really a little old man:
Watching Elf. Buddy asks Jovie out on a date.
"How is he even going to pay for that?"
This kid kills me daily!

PRESIDENT:
"When I'm president, Poppi is not going to even be allowed to talk. Only if he's at the Statue of Liverty and in his house."- Declan 5yo
I could not contain my laughter on this one!!!