sub header

Because I never want you to miss a day

Monday, December 8, 2014

Loss

It is with a heavy heart, shock, and utter sadness to say Alda Carter has gone to be with her Savior. She is Declan's Great-Grandma, his Mema, and one of the neatest ladies I ever met. She was generous, thoughtful, and kind. She was spunky and on-the-go always. You would never know she was 83. I love her like she was my grandmother. She was an amazing example of a woman who serves other people sacrificially. Please pray for the family. This was completely unexpected.

If there is someone very special to you, make sure they know it; you never know when they will be gone.


Aunt Smokey wrote:
My mother, Alda Carter, passed away this afternoon from a massive heart attack. Please keep us in your prayers. She leaves Ervin Carter, her husband, Jonathan Sanders, her grandson, Declan Sanders, her great-grandson, and me, Diane. She was predeceased by her son, Michael, her parents, Hoyt and Leonard Walker, and her sister, Iris Lane.


Iris (l) and Alda (r)